We had our first pool party of the year on Sunday; a good time was had by all. I was exhausted come Monday but enjoyed the time spent with friends. Joe cooked some boston butts again and we had a huge spread of food...ate way to much so I guess there goes my .3lb weight gain! Oh well. Weather was absolutely beautiful the whole weekend; Alli has her coopertone tan going already this year. Lucky for her she holds it pretty well....usually well in to the fall/winter!
Crazy Patrick was there and sang to the two birthday boys...I have it on video but it's way to long and won't post or send; but it was hilarious. One of these days I will get the hang of the camera and realize I can't video forever and do it in short takes!
Up next...July 4th party if I feel up to it. I told Joe we would have to wait and see. After this one we were both pretty exhuasted and we still have some work to do to get ready for baby Raegan. She'll be here before we know it!!
Crazy Patrick was there and sang to the two birthday boys...I have it on video but it's way to long and won't post or send; but it was hilarious. One of these days I will get the hang of the camera and realize I can't video forever and do it in short takes!
Up next...July 4th party if I feel up to it. I told Joe we would have to wait and see. After this one we were both pretty exhuasted and we still have some work to do to get ready for baby Raegan. She'll be here before we know it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment