Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Been a Long Time

A lot has happened since last post - Raegan made her early arrival on 7/17/07 due to my high blood pressure. I had to be put under for surgery and Joe couldn't come in with me which was probably a good thing as there were complications during surgery and they almost lost me. Recovery time was hell - but Raegan and I are doing just fine now. She is 5 months old already and such a joy. Big sister Allison is such a big help as well.

My sister in law passed away on 7/20 after a courageous battle with cancer that seemed to have overtook her entire body. But we are thankful she is no longer in pain. I feel badly for her children though - they are so young.

My boss also passed away on 7/26/07 after waiting for serveral months for a liver transplant. I can not stress enough how important it is to be an organ donor. So with his passing came my lay off and search for a new job. Thankfully my search was not long as I started my new job right after my "maternity leave" was up.

We have made a trip to NY to show off the baby - Labor Day weekend was interesting. We ended up taking Joe to the ER due to an ATV accident; thankfully he's was fine and only had a sprained wrist. Raegan traveled fairly well and Alli was wonderful so long as she had her DVD playing. We also went up at Thanksgiving - hoping to have some snow but no luck. But we had a good time spending time with family and friends and attending family gatherings - I miss those!! Raegan traveled terribly this time around and Alli again was great so long as we were watching Hannah Montana on the DVD.

We had a couple of birthday's since last post - I turned 31 and Allison turned 4. We celebrated mine quietly and Alli's was a huge production as usual.

Joe and I also celebrated our 6 year anniversary in August.

Now here were are gearing up for Christmas and Santa's arrival. This weekend is going to be hectic, such is my life these days on a regular basis. Raegan is now 5 months old and growing like a weed it seems. She's has such a personality already - I fear I am in for it once both of the girls get older. And Alli - well she's a sassy butt. But I love them both dearly - they are my life!!

No comments: