Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thank you for a Wonderful Day


I had a wonderful birthday. Thank you to everyone who sent wishes. Annie took me out to lunch today and my family took me out to dinner tonight; Thank you Joe, Alli and Rae!! We had a great time and Raegan discovered that she likes Ranch dressing - she may even give her big sister a run for her money. I think I may have to buy stock in Kraft - then again with the market these days, I better think twice about that!!!
After dinner we came back to the house and had Apple Pie A La Mode. Thank you Annie for a delicious dessert - it was YUMMY! I posted a picture and as you can tell I have recently discovered that I can crop and do fun stuff to my pics. So I hope you enjoy.

Thank you again for the birthday wishes!

Love,
ME~

No comments: