Time sure is flying by and i have been lazy with the blog; well I guess not lazy, but have not had the time.
Summer is flyin' by way to quickly. We have been busy busy as usual with pool parties, gatherings and birthday parties and 5 weeks of constant company. I would say I need and deserve a VACATION!!!
Raegan turned 2 on July 17th. We had a small pool party for her and thankfully the weather held up. We had a Curious George themed party for her. One of Joe's co-workers did the cake it was very cute and oh so YUMMY.
We are having a small pool party for the kids before school starts - i still can't believe that Allison will be starting kindergarten in a few short weeks. Her first day of school will be August 25th - which also happens to be our 8th Anniversary!!! I think we are going on a long day trip for our anniversary to a winery! Which means I get to drink and Joe drives!
My niece and nephew have been here all week long. It's nice to have them come and visit. The girls have a great time, but man I am so glad that I don't have teenagers yet!!! Needless to say I am exhausted!!! Cooking for and feeding three extra mouths (we added a cousin all week too) and cleaning up after them all sure takes a lot of extra work. Plus add to that the later bedtime hours. But thankfully the moods and attidutes have been bearable so it's been a pleasant time!
Hopefully I will be able to have a somewhat relaxing weekend in the pool! Have a good one!
Friday, July 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment