Monday, August 25, 2008

7 Years!

Today Joe and I celebrated our 7 year wedding anniversary! Wow, hard to believe it has been that long as it seems only yesterday. The past 7 years have flown by so quickly.
Saturday we went out to dinner, just the two of us to Texas Roadhouse. The food was excellent - just ask Joe how GOOD it really was. After dinner we went to a friends house for some drinks and then they convinced us to go out. Very rarely do I venture "out" as in to a club/bar what have you. But I am glad that we went; there was a very good band playing called Greystone and we enjoyed ourselves so much that we didn't get home til almost 1am. WOW - that has got to be a record for me lately. But the kids had no pitty on us and were up bright and early Sunday morning at 7am. UGH. SO needless to say we dragged butt yesterday, but it was worth it.
I decided to take the day off today; so I did some cleaning and then met Joe for lunch. I got to lay out in my pool and have some peace and quiet; it was amazing to be able to relax so much that I fell asleep in the pool for a bit. I got a little bit of sun...I am now the owner of a pink belly intsead of a white one!!
Tonight we had a quiet evening at home. Raegan was out by 7:30. Joe and I had a steak dinner and polished off a bottle of Sweet Strawberry Wine; so sweet that it really didn't even taste like wine. Needless to say it was YUMMY!!!!

Happy 7th Anniversary Joe - I LOVE YOU!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Congrats on 7 years you two!!!