Last weekend we went to Kings Dominion with some friends and their kids. There was 9 of us total. I really wasn't looking forward to the trip, just knowing that Raegan was going to be a whinny but and want to be held the entire time. But suprisingly both girls did wonderfully and we had a great time! Alli was a brave little girl and rode some rides that suprised me, and herself for that matter. Raegan was even able to ride a few rides, and she had a blast as well.
Raegan has been eating like a horse and sleeping wonderfully. Not sure if she's going through a growth spurt or what. We were at dinner Saturday night after leaving the park, it was past her bedtime and again I thought dinner was going to be nightmare. Not sure who had a better time laughing; the adults at her or she at the adults. She was so funny and boy did she pack away the food; peaches, puffs, chicken and french fries oh yeah and sweet tea since I forgot her sippy cup in the hotel room. Needless to say she was wired when we got back to the hotel.
We had a mini party in our hotel room; the kids all crashed on one bed and then us adults stayed up and drank, watched the Olympics and laughed til our bellies and cheeks hurt. I think we finally called it a night about 2am only to have our kids wake up at 7am; way to darn EARLY.
This weekend Joe and I have a date night planned. We celebrate our 7 year anniversary on the 25th!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment