We had our Last Pool Party of the Season on Sunday and it was a success!! The weather cooperated wonderfully - wasn't to hot - and the food was excellent. Thanks everyone for making it a success!! This was actually one of our smaller parties. Even though we planned well in advance, others had already made their own plans. But we still had a great turn out, and a good time was had by all. I am sorry to see the summer and pool season come to a close, but I am looking to taking a hosting break for a bit!!! Hopefully the next hosting event will be when my folks visit - SOON?!?!? And then I will be done until Alli's birthday party - she'll be 5 in November.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Summer - now onto Football Season - GO ECU!!!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Go ECU is right! Was Joe as excited as Brett to see them beat Virgina Tech? How awesome was that! They were on tv here in the north so Brett was happy to be able to watch!
Post a Comment