Every night Alli says or rather sings the blessing. Sometimes it's the beginning of dinner and other times it's in the middle of dinner but either way she sings it. Raegan was just moved up into the 1 year old room at daycare and they sing the same blessing as Alli's school does before breakfast and lunch. And I think Raegan is finally catching on to it. I didn't catch what she was doing at first but then it clicked - she's saying the blessing!!! Raegan will very quickly place her hands together and do a quick bob of the head and get to eating her breakfast (I usually give her a quick bite to eat before daycare since they don't eat until 9am, and Alli chooses to wait to eat with her friends), she'll do this too if I sit her at the table for a snack. At dinner time she just looks around at her sissy and grins like she knows that one day soon she'll be singing the same blessing:
"Lord we thank you, Lord we thank you. For our food, for our Food. And your many blessings, And your many blessings. Amen! Amen!!"
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment