One would think I would have a ton to blog about being off work for a week with nothing to do. But it was just that nothing to do, nothing interesting to blog about other than surgery and I don't want to bore everyone. I am doing fine and healing well - I see the doctor tomorrow for the follow and I hope he too says all is well.
I have started a new job; I now work with First Carolina State Bank. I am still a Mortgage Processor now just with a bank.
Raegan is sick yet again. Went to the doctor thinking she had Pink Eye - correct diagnosis. But she also has a left ear infection. We just got over a right ear infection. I am guessing her tubes have fallen out. So we have to talk more with the specialist to determine if tubes are needed again. For her sake I hope she doesn't have to go through surgery again, but I don't want her going through this cycle of Meds for 10 days clean for 10 meds for 10 clean for 10 - it's too much to handle for her and for us. And I don't want her hearing to suffer. She's come a long way since the surgery last May; I don't want to undo the progress she's made.
Alli on the other hand is doing just fine - a sassy little thing, but she's doing good. She prides herself in being 5 as that means she gets to go to the afterschool room in the afternoon at daycare. She really enjoys playing with the older kids. But she is also a great big sister - plays with an annoys her younger sister. Don't get me wrong Raegan does her fair share of annoying as well. That child is a spit fire!
Joe's birthday is around the corner - ask and he'll tell you exactly how many days!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment