Monday, April 7, 2008

Chuck E Cheese Adventures

We had a very rain day on Saturday, thankfully it was already planned to take the girls to Chuck E Cheese for the afternoon. About 12 we, me and the girls, Annie, Paula and Cameron, loaded up in the van (thankfully I got it back on Thursday) and headed to Rocky Mount for our afternoon of fun. Pouring down rain, I drove, and was a nervous wreck the whole time as I hate driving in the rain. We got there and it was not as busy has I had expected. The girls had a lot of fun and Annie kept Raegan while I played the games with Allison! Then we got the pictures done. Raegan's took two tries, and Alli of course was a ham as usual for the camera. Everyone commented on how Raegan was such a beautiful baby. Thank you - I think both of my girls are beauties!!! As for me - bad hair day due to the weather and it was hot in Chuck E Cheese!!!


Soccer on Saturday was canceled, but to late as they were all soaked after being outside for 15 mintutes.

No comments: