Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Medical Bills - gotta love 'em

I just read Kelly's blog and it reminded me of a bill that I just got in the mail....
Raegan was born how long ago? 7/17/07 so that would make her almost 9 months old. Last week I got a bill from the Anesthesia for $1650 and at the bottom it said that INS was pending. When they called to check on it, the INS had been denied as the policy had me down as a male. HELLO - all of my other medical bills from Raegan's birth had been paid with no problem, so why is it that the Anesthesia bill is not. I was HOT. I called the INS company the next day to complain and the Customer Service Rep started to chuckle, she said that the policy was showing me as a female and the INS claim was out for pricing and was pending. This is not the first time the policy has shown me as a male, not sure what is up with all that but hopefully it has been rectified for the final time and we won't have any more issues with the INS.

Annie's birthday dinner last night was great! Joe did a good job on the steaks and I believe the HoHo Cake was a hit! Raegan enjoyed eating some twiced baked mashed potatoes as well, she's my Mikey; she'll eat anything!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner on Tuesday was wonderful. All of the food was fantastic, and I enjoyed myself. The cake was off the chain. Thanks Dixon's for a wonderful birthday dinner. Love you all!!