We had an absolutely beautiful weekend - and Joe and I have spring time colds. But that didnt' stop us from having a great weekend outside with the girls!
-Friday night we grilled and Alli and Joe played catch gearing up for t-ball to start next weekend.
-Saturday we had soccer, where our Future Star played the entire game since we only had 3 players show up and she scored 5 goals I think (ask her and she'll know for sure)
-then we went to the Strawberry Patch, where I thought about my Grandpa Holden and how he would have enjoyed the day picking strawberries with two great grandchildren he never has met. Thanks NeNe for coming and helping with Rae
-Made Strawberry Cakes (yes, plural and then turned around and made another on Sunday; home, work and Joe's work)
-Saturday night we ordered out pizza so we could spend as much time outside playing on the trampoline, hitting golf balls and watching Raegan pull the grass constantly.
-Had a strawberry daiquiri with fresh strawberries - YUMMY and one did me in.
-Sunday the girls slept in - THANKFULLY
-We hit Walmart, Lowes and the grocery store
-The girls played in the back yard while Joe and I layed some more bricks for the walk
-The girls and I played with bubbles - Raegan was in awe and wanted to eat the wand and Alli spilled two bottles of bubbles.
-dinner and baths early, we chilled out and watched Big Brother and were in bed about 9; we were all exhausted and I had to wake both girls up this morning!!
So we had a great weekend, hopefully I will get a chance to post some pictures tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You're welcome for watching Rae while you and Alli picked strawberries. She and I really enjoyed watchin you and Alli work :-) Delicious berries by the way, I enjoyed some last night.
Post a Comment