Friday, July 11, 2008

Thank you Thank you Thank you

I have such a wonderful sister. I got home this afternoon to a wonderful surprise. Annie cleaned my house, and that was not an easy task! I had started picking up last night and cleaned a few things in gearing up for my parents visit and the birthday party next weekend. Annie had said she'd come over to help out and watch the girls or help clean if I needed her. I really could have done it between now and Wednesday night. But now I don't have to!! I love nice, pleasant surprises. You can keep the bad news surprises away.
So hopefully Sunday will be a beautiful day and we can celebrate by lounging in the pool all day long!

Thanks again NENE, you don't know how much I appreciate everything you did today!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are very welcome...that's what sisters are for. Glad I could help out.