Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I Beat Joe

Before we went bowling Saturday Joe kept saying he was going to beat everyone - blah blah blah! Well needless to say I beat him on two of the games and then he won the 3rd. Sweet Victory!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey Tash!
I did get the box! I sent an email from home to you but I don't know what happened. I actually got it the next day! It was our snow day and UPS stopped with a package and I was perplexed. I just did not assume it would get there so fast. I was like... "I did not order anything!" but then it hit my... Clothes for Haiti!!!!
Thanks again for sending them. I've got them in a safe spot till I leave in May!

Way to go on beating your husband! Our men certainly need to be humbled from time to time! :)