We went and saw the primary care physician yesterday. Joe and I were both scared they were going to admit her to the hospital. But the doctor ordered a chest XRay and it came back good. There were no signs of pneumonia, no fluid; but her lungs were inflamed due to the short breaths she was taking and thus trapping air in her lungs. New Diagnosis: Bronchiolitis. So we are still on amoxicilian for an ear infection that was not diagnosed on Monday and now an antihystamine to help knock this out of her and get her feeling better. He said she was not dehydrated as her eyes and nose were runny which was a good sign.
Last night she slept a bit better and I got a little bit more sleep. Today she seems to be doing better; drinking more and eating her cereal, lower fever. BUT she is still not my happy baby. I love the extra cuddle time I am getting but it tears at my heart that she is so sick and sounds so pathetic.
Hopefully she will get to feeling better this weekend - she'll have Mommy's TLC all weekend long! Well except for the few hours I will be gone on Saturday to take Alli to the Hannah Montana Concert Movie! That I am sure will be a post all on it's own!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment