Joe and I had two additional kids this weekend - our niece and nephew were down for the weekend. Although we had a good time - I know now that I am only meant to be a mother of 2 (not that we can actually have any more at this point anyways!). Course I know it's different when they are not yours and teenagers no less! But my 4 year old now has the attitude of the teenager as well. So now we will get to spend the next few days reminding her that she is ONLY 4 and not 14.
Allison went bowling for the first time this weekend. She was so cute - first she wanted to use the ramp and then I showed her how to throw it between her legs and she thought that was so neat! Raegan went too and she slept most of the time. Forgetful me forgot the camera - so I was unable to capture the day of firsts. After bowling we hit BW3's for some wings before us girls (except Rae) went to see 27 Dresses. It was a bit over Alli's head but she loves going to the movies and out with Mommy and NeNe. But it was a cute movie.
Last night was Soup Night as it was so cold out. Today is not any better and the office is COLD. But when I went to the store Sunday morning to get what I needed to make the Cheeseburger Paradise Soup - Milk was sparse and the bread isle was completely bare. Cracks me up especailly since we really got NO SNOW and nothing froze. Wish the "snow" would have come today - maybe I could be home with my babies staying warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment