I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. I work for a mortgage company and love my job most days...it's very rewarding to help people obtain the dream of homeownership.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Sick Baby Girl
Please keep Raegan in your thoughts and prayers. She was diagnosed with Bacterial pneumonia last night. She seems to be doing a bit better, as her temp was down. But now we have to make sure she stays hydrated as she doesn't have much of an appetite.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
All my best to Raegan! I sent you an email to your home address explaining a bottle that might help get some fluids in her. Let me know. HUGS! - Kelly
I have been married for 8 years and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Allison is 6 and Raegan is almost 2 1/2 years old. I work full time as well. So life is hectic 100% of the time.
1 comment:
All my best to Raegan! I sent you an email to your home address explaining a bottle that might help get some fluids in her. Let me know. HUGS! - Kelly
Post a Comment