skip to main | skip to sidebar

This is MY LIFE

I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. I work for a mortgage company and love my job most days...it's very rewarding to help people obtain the dream of homeownership.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

A First

I did something today that I have never done in my adult life!!! I registered to VOTE - yahoooooooo!!!
Posted by Natasha at 1:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blogs

  • A Family for Frankie
  • Nicole Taylor
  • Kelly Luckey
  • NLT Photogrpahy
  • Kim Rhodes
This is MY LIFE

Labels

  • allison
  • Fall
  • family
  • fun
  • health
  • Hunter's Dream
  • Parties
  • pictures
  • Purchases
  • sadness
  • sick
  • soccer
  • surgery
  • video
  • videos
  • Weather

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2009 (9)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (155)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (15)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (15)
    • ▼  March (15)
      • Giggle Box
      • Weekend Pics
      • Another One
      • I miss it...yet I don't
      • I hate unplanned expenses
      • Happy Easter
      • Volunteered
      • Happy Easter
      • A First
      • Soccer Again
      • More Sadness
      • Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep
      • A Day of Sadness
      • Sleepless Night
      • Daffodil Field
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2007 (10)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (4)

About Me

My photo
Natasha
Greenville, NC, United States
I have been married for 8 years and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Allison is 6 and Raegan is almost 2 1/2 years old. I work full time as well. So life is hectic 100% of the time.
View my complete profile