Did anyone see the news last night about the mother spraying her daughter with the high powered car wash pressure spray? How could see? That just disgusts me. I know what a home pressure washer can do if you accidentaly spray your own foot and this mother was spraying her daughter in the face and all over her body. In the video you can see the child struggling to get away and the mother just keeps at it. I feel so badly for that child and the fear and pain she must have gone though. What is this world coming to? I sat here yesterday listening to the radio and hearing families stories of grief and the loss of a child due to cancer, who would do anything to have their child back with them today and then there is this lady who is abusing her child. Makes you wonder what the hell people are thinking when hurting a child. I know I get angry with mine and may yell more than I need to, but one thing is for sure: I would never hurt my child or anyone's for that matter. Children are a precious gift from God, and I treasure mine everyday.
Oh and what about the UNC Student Body President that was found dead in the middle of the road with multiple gun shot wounds - I just don't understand happenings in the world today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment