My mom called today to tell me that we should have gone home this weekend....I have been wanting to play in the snow since Thanksgiving when there wasn't any in NY. This past weekend in Cuba there was some snow on the ground and enough to go sledding, but no fresh white stuff fell while we were home. Fittingly, there is 7 inches of the fresh white stuff on the ground in Cubatown today. Last weekend was cold in NY and I hated having to wear socks in the house, but yet I wanted to play in the snow (I don't always make sense). Today when mom told me the news of the fresh 7 inches of snow...I laughed at her. It's going to be 82 here today, I love it!!! I am in capri pants and sandalls and I dressed Alli in shorts and her flip flops, Raegan has a cute spring outfit on that was Alli's. When I told mom that, her response was that she was wearing several layers to keep warm!
So although I miss the snow at times, when it's the end of March and Cuba is getting snow Greenville for the most part has lovely spring weather, it's those times that I don't miss the snow so much! So mom, enjoy your snow today and I will enjoy my sunshine and nice weather....well I will enjoy what I can since I have to work all day!!!!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment