I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. I work for a mortgage company and love my job most days...it's very rewarding to help people obtain the dream of homeownership.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Happy Easter
Here is the girls Easter Picture.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh how cute! You are way too on top of it. I have yet to make a picture appointment for the girls! Happy Easter to you all! Kim
I have been married for 8 years and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Allison is 6 and Raegan is almost 2 1/2 years old. I work full time as well. So life is hectic 100% of the time.
1 comment:
Oh how cute! You are way too on top of it. I have yet to make a picture appointment for the girls! Happy Easter to you all!
Kim
Post a Comment