Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good News Bad News

The good first....I had my follow up yesterday to surgery and he said I am healing fine and can go back to normal activities. Like I hadn't already! But also said that my appendix was "ugly" when he removed it.
The bad part 1....my liver has some scar tissue on it that could have been caused by a variety of factors; c-section, possible previous appendicitis that cured itself, inflamatory disease. But the scar tissue is what is making my liver sit a little differently. It's not vertical, yet not horizonatl either. So long as it's functioning, which it is, then there are no worries.
The bad part 2...I more than likely have a cyst on my ovary. I have an apt with my OB/GYN next Tuesday to have him look at it. We will see what happens there.
The bad part 3...I am going to have to have surgery to repair the hernia. Even though I have had it probably all my life and have had no issues with it the surgeon wants to repair it. I have an appointment with him in December to schedule surgery. He wanted to give my body enough time to heal from the appendectomy before doing this. He also said that I WILL BE OUT FOR 2 WEEKS for this surgery. UGH, what am I going to do especially in the winter.

Other good news....Eric made it home to see his son and wife!! YEAH.

The weather has finally cooled off a bit. High today is 92 compared to the 100+ we have had the last few days. Yesterday as I was leaving work it was downpouring and extremely windy. Wouldn't have been so bad, but I had on a white tank top that was drenched by the time I got home. The girls both got soaked and had to be changed when we got home as well. I thought Raegan was goign to flip out getting pelted with the rain, but suprisingly she didn't. She just waited til we got home and I was trying to change her!!!

No comments: