I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. I work for a mortgage company and love my job most days...it's very rewarding to help people obtain the dream of homeownership.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Weekend Pictures
Not many pictures were taken this weekend. But here are some pics of my parents and the girls.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Everyone take note that the suit Raegan has on on Sunday is thethe bathing suit that Allison had on on Saturday. It was quite small on Alli, and quite big on Rae, but we made it work. It was just a big mess up :-)
I have been married for 8 years and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Allison is 6 and Raegan is almost 2 1/2 years old. I work full time as well. So life is hectic 100% of the time.
1 comment:
Everyone take note that the suit Raegan has on on Sunday is thethe bathing suit that Allison had on on Saturday. It was quite small on Alli, and quite big on Rae, but we made it work. It was just a big mess up :-)
Post a Comment