Monday, June 2, 2008

Surgery Sucks

I am completely bored out of my mind and it's only day 1. What am I going to do for the rest of the week? I can't even get in the pool until Wednesday or I could be working on my tan this whole week.
Mom and dad left this morning after taking the girls to daycare. Alli was excited to be back as school, and Raegan gave us a hard time about leaving like she normally does. I have a very quiet house to myself and I am about to go crazy. I have already napped, I am in a bit of pain but not to bad, I am not hungry and basically havn't been since Wednesday night, can't do any fun stuff like bake/cook/clean while I am home since I am supposed to be resting. Don't have any good books to read, and really don't feel like reading. Nothing good is on TV. Again I ask, what am I going to do this whole week. HELP ME!!!
Surgery really does suck and I hope I don't have to have any more!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ok, I am sort of lost as to what you can do....so I'll give a suggestion that I wish I had more time for - how are those photo albums? I need about a week of "just me" time to get mine in order.

Here is to a fast week!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your appendix. Now we have something else in common besides having 2 girls. We've both had our appendix out. Get well soon and keep resting!
Kim