Saturday, November 15, 2008

Birthday Party

We have had a wonderful birthday celebration this weekend.
Alli wanted to go out to Olive Garden for her birthday (go figure) so we did. The waiters sang happy birthday to her and she was in her glory with all the attention! Afterwards we came back to the house and had cake and ice cream and opened up presents!!
Alli went to get dressed for bed and there was a surprise present upstairs from Tinkerbell!! She was so excited.
Saturday's pool party was a hit! There were not as many kids as I had planned for which was probably for the best since I would have lost my mind with all of them! Thankfully I was able to keep my sanity.
Here are the weekend pictures!

Alli in the pool today - look at that missing tooth
Alli's Tinkerbell cake that Aunt NeNe madeAlli's Tinkerbell PJ's that Tink brought just for her
Tink signed them and all
Alli's ECU soccer cake today - it was a hit!
The birthday crew

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you all had a blast!