I wish I had my camera with me yesterday afternoon when we were out in the yard doing a little bit of work. Alli has just finished picking up pine cones and Raegan was patiently waiting for a Jeep ride. She has been sitting in the Jeep with her new Tinker Bell Cell phone, waiting for Alli to finish. If what we saw yesterday was a foreshadowing of years to come - Joe and I are in trouble.....Alli driving the Jeep with her MP3 player in and Raegan sitting right next to her talking away on her cell phone! I think if Alli had her phone outside as well she would have been talking on the phone, driving and listening/signing to music. Oh goodness, what have we created already?
But's it's so cute to watch them....Raegan has to be just like sissy!!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Signing to music...darn, you have some talented children....or did you mean singing? :-)
So I had a typo - kiss it!!
Post a Comment