Thursday, November 20, 2008

Growing Girl

Alli had her 5 year check up on Tuesday. She's a growin'!!! She's in the 97th percentile for her height and 95th for her weight. The doc couldn't believe she had already lost a tooth! She past her hearing test (which surprises me as I swear she doesn't hear a word I say!!!) and her eye sight was good - we need to watch her left eye a little bit as she was 20/30. But she's doing just fine.
They sent me away with her kindergarten screening paperwork - I couldn't believe it!!! Daycare/Pre-K said they start kindergarten registration in March.

The girls have been playing more together lately - Raegan is really getting to a fun stage; she's a mess!!! We just have to keep reminding Alli to not be so rough with Raegan and we have to tell Raegan to stop pulling Alli's hair!

No comments: