Tuesday, November 4, 2008

First Time For Everything

Well I was wondering when this day would come and it finally has. I got a call from daycare first thing this morning. Here I am thinking someone is sick. But nope, everyone is healthy and that's a good thing. But Alli's teacher had to call to let me know that she cut her hair today!!! Oh the horror!!! I have no clue how bad it is - the teacher said it didn't look to bad. Yeah right. We will see tonight when I pick her up from daycare. We have a friend/hairdresser on standby to fix it if needed.
Of all days for her to cut her hair...she has school pictures tomorrow!! NICE.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

OMG!!! How bad was it? Flash backs came to me from when my hair got severly chopped by those scissors that aren't supposed to cut anything but paper. I hope it's not horrible. Please share a picture. Pictures will turn out great tomorrow - she's cute no matter what. Wow!