Friday, May 23, 2008

I think I am up for it....

I am feeling much better today. Last night we even went and got my covered swing....FINALLY. I have only been bugging Joe for it for well about a month now. He does love me, even through my nagging.
So tonight and all day tomorrow we will be busy little bees getting things ready for the first pool party of the year. I always look forward to the parties and then the next day kick myself in the butt and say "what were you thinking" as I am exhausted and don't want to tackle the mess. You think I would learn as we have been doing this for 3 years now, but no I will never learn. I love to entertain, especially in the summer when we can all be outside having a cook out and swimming!! Hopefully the weather will be decent, as they are calling for. Now all we have to hope for is that the water temps are fairly warm and for me that would be at least 75. I so want to get Raegan in the water and see how she reacts.
Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

No comments: