Allison will have her final soccer game of the "season" tomorrow and t-ball starts, but she will have to miss the first t-ball meeting as the times overlap. But I did find out that she will be on the "Tigers" - maybe she'll take after her daddy and be a future Tiger at Clemson.
Joe will be busy opening up the pool tomorrow - I can't believe it's that time of year already; I do not know where the time has gone. Seems just yesterday we were closing up the pool for the winter. So in gearing up for the opening of the pool I just HAD to go shopping for a floatie for Raegan and got Alli some "armies" but I am not sure how long those will stay on this year. Last year she always wanted to swim with one or none of them - she was really doing well by the end of the summer and hopefully she can pick it right back up. I can't wait to see how Raegan reacts to the pool - she loves bath time so I am hoping she loves pool time as well.
Raegan and I went and did pre-registration stuff today for her surgery on the 7th. Right now we are looking at 8:45 surgery which means we have to be there by 7:45, but I am hoping they can get her in sooner as she is on a schedule and loves to have her bottle at 7am. Please keep her in your toughts, I know it's a minor surgery but it's still surgery nontheless and it's on my baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have a good weekend! Looking forward to T-ball pictures. I just wanted to comment that surgery is surgery regardless of what it is. Thankfully Tube surgery is easy and quick but she still goes under and it still sucks giving them up to the doctor and walking away. I will certainly be thinking of you all. If you need anything - or just want to chat to someone who has been there several times - you know where to reach me. HUGS!!
Post a Comment