Monday, May 26, 2008

It's Over!

We had a great weekend, but I am glad it's over. I AM EXHAUSTED, as usual after a long party weekend. Friday after work the girls and I got in the water, it was only 75 but the sun was still on the pool so we were good to go. Raegan loved it and splashed just like I thought she would.
The water temp for Sunday was a bit chilly, but that didn't keep the kids from getting in and staying in chattering and all. As usual we had way to much food, but a good time was had by all; or so I think anyways!!!
Hope everyone had a great weekend.

The water was warmer today than yesterday but still a bit chilly!!
She loved the water
Alli loved the water too but was cold and refused to get out

Raegan's first time in the pool on Friday.

Joe's masterpieces
Alli being silly on the floatie.
Reagan was one tuckered out little girl.
My girls - this was from today relaxing.


No comments: