We had a pretty uneventful weekend, which was much needed. I think everyone is finally feeling better in the Dixon household. Alli has a scratchy throat, but no fever. So we will just keep an eye on her. Raegan was full of it this weekend - rolling all over the place and attempting to crawl - backwards!!
Joe's parents wanted the girls on Saturday so I did a little cleaning and then took a nice long nap! It was wonderful. I could have cleaned more or been more productive, but didn't feel up to cleaning after having a housefull of companay last weekend and a rough week with sickness I thought I deserved the peace and quiet of the nap.
Sunday I actually cooked for the first time in over a week and now have leftovers to cover a few nights. We will probably be sick of Vegetable Beef Soup before to long!! But it was YUMMY!!!
The girls have their Easter pictures this weekend - first time I will actually have them in matching outfits. I am curious to see how Raegan will react to the live Bunny! Alli was scared the first time she got her picture taken with the bunny.
Monday, February 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment