I had some time to myself this weekend - Annie volunteered to take the kids for a bit. After some cleaning I had had enough and needed a break so I laid down to take a quick nap and that quick nap turned into an hour and half nap; IT WAS WONDERFUL!!!! This head cold I have had for over a week finally got the best of me. It's not that often I:
1) am without both girls
2) get a nap
3) have most of the housework done to even think about a nap
With Joe's help most was done on Saturday and then Sunday Alli and I finshed what needed to be done. Raegan was no help what so ever - she was cranky and wanted to be held. I laid her down for 3 naps and each were less than 1/2 hour. It was super windy yesterday so it was a good day to stay inside and not do much of anything. Today the wind is gone and it's CHILLY!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment