I am so sick and tired of the girls getting sick! UGH. I took yesterday off to go to the dr., Alli had a dentist apt as well. So it was just easier. My dr apt was at 8:15 and then I had a massage apt for 10. Well I get out of my dr apt and see that I have three missed calls – 2 Joe and 1 daycare. I knew someone was sick. So I call Joe and sure enough it was Raegan yet again – she threw up all over the place. So back to the dr we went – she still has an ear infection so they changed her meds yet again and said she threw up cause the medication was too hard on her little stomach. UGH. Needless to say I didn’t get my massage as hoped. Alli had her dentist apt and all was well – no cavities and she has all her teeth. They said she may have a slight overbite but will keep an eye on that as she gets older. Then Alli and I headed off for my final apt of the day – haircut. I so needed it. We were trying to grow Alli’s bangs out, but that was nixed yesterday as well.
So hopefully with a weekend of R&R we will all get to feeling better! I just need a good nights sleep and I will be good to go!!!
Friday, February 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment