I am a mother of two beautiful little girls. I work for a mortgage company and love my job most days...it's very rewarding to help people obtain the dream of homeownership.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
It's Going Around
Well Joe was home from work sick yesterday and today - finally went to the doctor's. They though he had the flu - thankfully not as if he did he would have ended up in the hospital since he's been sick for several days. Diagnoses: Upper and Lower Respiratory Infection. Lovely.
I have been married for 8 years and I am a mother of 2 beautiful little girls. Allison is 6 and Raegan is almost 2 1/2 years old. I work full time as well. So life is hectic 100% of the time.
1 comment:
You are kidding me! This sickness crap has to stop! Get well soon Dixon family... get well soon!
Post a Comment