I feel like someone gave me one heck of a left hook; my sinuses are killing me today!
Raegan slept through the night finally last night. I hope this "thing" she has had, has seen it's last day.
Dinner last night was okay - we went to a new restaurant Rucker John's. The girls were wonderful - Alli wanted pizza and chicken; so she and I spit the two and had leftovers. So guess what I am having for lunch today! Annie met us at the house afterwards for cake and as usual it was YUMMY! Raegan even enjoyed it. I will have to post some pictures if I get a chance tonight. My parents made a deposit into the girls savings account in honor of Joe's birthday; I thought that was very nice!
Alli is looking forward to Friday (aren't we all) cause it's Pajama day at "school." She has woke up the last few days - is it Friday yet? Believe me honey, I wish it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment