Friday, February 29, 2008
Spaghetti
Joe fixed spaghetti last night; it's one of our favorites as 1) I don't have to cook and 2) Alli enjoys it and normally asks for it once a week. So last night as Joe is finishing dinner I feed Raegan and she's done at the time that our dinner is served. So I give her a biter biscuit to keep her occupied while I eat. Well she starts screaming when I am eating, I pick her up and she opens her mouth every time I go to take a bite. So I go ahead and get some plain noodles for her and cut them up super small, really not thinking that she would eat them. But I was wrong - she ate quite a bit of noodles last and did real good. She's just about 7 1/2 months old and I can't believe she's eating as much table food as she it. She loves mashed potatoes and any kind of soft foods I may decide to give her. It's funny because with Alli I was so by the book and wouldn't give her anything I shouldn't but with Raegan it's a different story I guess with the 2nd child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment